Ebo Strong Foundation
The Ebo Strong Foundation offers financial assistance for student athletes who participate in the Team Comcast hockey programs. Because these funds are limited, we ask that you only apply if these funds are truly needed. This scholarship is intended to assist families who demonstrate a financial need, and we encourage those who fall in this category to apply.
To receive an Ebo Strong Scholarship, the applicant MUST either hold a fundraiser or volunteer a minimum of 10 hours at a pediatric cancer organization of their choice during the summer 2016.
Scholarship decisions will be based primarily upon financial need, with some consideration also given to student performance and community service.
Please be assured that all information provided, will be kept in the strictest confidence by The Ebo Strong Foundation, Inc.
Mail the following to The Ebo Strong Foundation, Inc. at the address below:
- All pages of this application, filled out as accurately as you can.
- A one page essay about your anticipated involvement in pediatric cancer fundraising and/or volunteering. Explain your anticipated participation in a pediatric cancer program. Please include a statement about your experience and how you will continue to raise awareness for pediatric cancer.
- A copy of the first page of each of your parents/guardians’ 1040 Tax Form from 2015 & 2014
- A copy of the last 3 pay stubs from both parents. (Forms will be shredded.)
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this application, please contact Gini Eberling at (856)498-6631 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be received by April 30, 2016.
Click here for the application: Comcast Scholarship Application
Ebo Strong Foundation
LHS Student Scholarship
Purpose of Scholarship:
The Ebo Strong Foundation is pleased to be awarding one $2400 scholarship to a Lenape graduating senior. The application deadline is 4-24-2016.
- Must be a graduating senior of Lenape High School
- Must demonstrate a commitment to community service in the field of pediatric cancer
- Minimum GPA of 3.24
Applications should be received by April 24, 2016.
Click here for the application: LHS Ebo Strong Scholarship Application